Friday, July 6, 2012

Revlon Whimsical - 1

I wanted Revlon Whimsical as soon as I discovered its existence. But, alas, I couldn't find it for some time. When I finally did find it (it was at Ulta) I was under a no-buying-of-polishes ban in an attempt to squash my nail polish addiction. But my sister knew how much I wanted it so she bought it for me. Thank you sister!

Note: My fiancé and I each decided to give something up for three months. I gave up buying polishes and he gave up fast food. As a reward, we will each buy the other person something they want for themselves but wouldn't spend money on now because we are saving up for our wedding. I haven't bought any polish for 1 month 1 week!

So here is OPI Sitting Under the Apple Tree as the base and Revlon Whimsical on top.

One coat of Whimsical
Two coats of Whimsical. It's so pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment