Saturday, June 16, 2012

Novice Multi-Stripe Manicure

I think my taste leans more toward pastels with this style. Created with OPI Purple With a Purpose, Orly Sweet Peacock and Instant Artist Jet Black, Ulta Silver Lining, SinfulColors Hazard.
In Sunlight
Lighting in my room
From top to bottom, left to right: 1. Paint your base color (Purple With a Purpose). 2. Paint a strip of your first accent color (Hazard). 3. Add a stripe on each side of the first accent color, preferably with a striper (Jet Black). 4. Paint a strip of your second accent color on the other side of the nail (Sweet Peacock). 5. Add a stripe on each side of your second accent color with the striper (Jet Black). - This a picture of just one design, but, as seen in my other pictures, I varied the stripe pattern on all of my nails -

No comments:

Post a Comment