Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Cherry Bomb Gradient

Tried out a different technique to do a Gradient Manicure. I painted my base first using OPI Pedal Faster Suzi! Then used OPI I'm Not Really a Waitress for the tips.
Starting from top right. 1: Paint a strip of the pink polish and red polish right next to each other. 2: Using a toothpick or dotting tool, drag the red up to the pink to blend the two colors only where they meet. 3: Press the makeup sponge right on the polish from above. (The sponge will soak up the color.) 4: Then gently apply the sponge to the tip of the nail, working your way up towards the cuticle to gradually add the red color. (You can focus more of the red on the sponge on the tip to of the nail if you need to.) 5: There is the finished Gradient Manicure.
The finished product

4 comments:

  1. Muy bonitas, me encanta como te ha quedado. Cuales esmaltes de uñas has utilizado?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only speak English but after using Google Translate I think you asked me what polishes I used. The top of the post lists those polishes, but I'll post them here too. I used OPI Pedal Faster Suzi! (the pink) and OPI I'm Not Really a Waitress (the red).

      Delete